All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law.
We collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein (collectively, “Your Information”). Our primary goal in collecting Your Information is to provide you with efficient, accurate, and customized financial products and services. Your Information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us. We collect and/or track the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as transaction documents or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license/state-issued identification number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, debts and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your credit worthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity;
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income;
- Information obtained from specialized marketing information firms, such as household demographics;
We use Your Information to:
- Provide you with products and services you request;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements;
- Process payments and update account records;
- Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Conduct statistical analyses
We restrict access to Your Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your Information.
The information and services provided by us or by our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers, are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly collected or used for any purpose whatsoever, including marketing and promotional purposes, either inside or outside the American Cash Advance Company.